Friday, May 16, 2008

Retail Therapy.

After sending my dad to work, Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown's No Air played on the radio. Of course, I was so......ugh! Cos I don't want to remember my ordeal and it's making me upset. I was in the car so....I can't do anything. Takkanlah i want to demonstrate my feelings in front of my mom so i bertahanlah. Plus, Khira likes the song so I don't feel nice changing the radio station. (chio...cover line. As if I cared...her favourite song pun i also change the radio station...muahaha!!!) Actually I've been wanting to hear this song for days but....I don't know why it has to be played today. At my cousin's, we ate chocolate cake. =) Just the right time for me....I like eating chocolates when I'm upset. Then my cousin talked about it and read this very blog on what I said about it.

Left her house at around 4 something to pick up my dad from work. And...my dad suggested to go Boulevard. I told him I wana buy a pair of jeans and some other stuff. So we went back to our house to pick up my bro. When I got back in the car, No Air was playing again and I was like,"What?!! Leave me alone....." Yeah, really have jodoh with this song today.....

I bought myself a pair of skinny jeans and a nice shirt. =) Not enough to make me happy though....nothing will make me extremely happy today. Sighs...

After dinner, went out again to Wisma Saberkas. Wahaha!! Today really go out a lot... Good lah. Put my mind off whatever I'm going through and my family really made me happy. It's times like these that I realize how fortunate I am to have such a supportive family or even have a family at all. My sis wanted to buy a spectrum but Les Paul was closed. So we headed off to look at clothes and went to Guardian. After looking at the dyes sold at Guardian, I was thinking of dying my hair since I'm going Swinburne. I think I wana dye it Burgundy. =) A hint of red. Heehee......

That's all for now. =) Actually lah, there's another after this....Heheh.

No comments: