Monday, May 5, 2008

My song.

I wrote this song yesterday. Inspired by my low point in life and on how I wana turn back to Jesus. I haven't got a title. Haha.... And it's actually unfinished and I haven't got a tune. Hehe...

Without You in my life
Life seems so hard
Without You in my life
I feel so empty
You give me a reason to live
You fill this void in my life
And nothing else can take Your place

You're all that I need
Always You, and nothing else
For all else fades
But You stand forever!
Oh, how great You are!
Oh, how awesome You are!

Chorus:
Fill me now, fill my cup
Rain upon this barren land
Lord, refresh me now
And renew my heart
Lord, just take me in Your arms

I've been away for too long
I wana come back, back to Your arms
To feel Your warm embrace
To dwell in Your presence again
I know You'll never let me go
Because You first loved me



No comments: