Sunday, May 11, 2008

LOLs.

Was going through Flor's blog and I saw her sidebar. I wondered is she had my old link and she does!! Sighs...miss my old blog. =( But I have a new one already. Besides, I can't remember what's my password or my username. This is my 3rd blog I made in blogspot. Haha.....

Reading my old blog, just gives me wonderful memories. =) That's what I love about blogs....I used to write diaries but never liked the idea of writing. I like typing. =) Even though it's more troublesome than getting a pen and a book to write.

For today, as usual, Church day and youth fellowship. In YF, we were doing something on Galatians 5:22 & 23. (it's about the fruits of the Spirit) My group, we chose to do a sketch on kindness. So we decided to do a High School version of The Good Samaritan. (hehe...of course, idea by me lah....siapa gik??) I like today's activity. It expands our creativity and we remember better. (Come on, I actually remembered Galatians 5:22 & 23!)

That's all for now...Kinda stuck on ideas tonight. Anyway, I have to type my letter of appeal to Form 6. Must!! Otherwise it's the end of my career in Marching Band.

No comments: