Sunday, August 17, 2008

Choice Model

My favourite model of all time has to be Agyness Deyn. She's so cool! She has this interesting face that I like and has the punk rock look. Recently, she's been featured in lots of magazines and if I'm not mistaken, she did the ad for Burberry's The Beat perfume.
Agyness at the Converse Party.
I want her coat/blazer!



Cool Agyness.


Ok........no more pictures of the cool her. Now, Agyness at work (aka, on the runway!).




She has an interesting face.





That's her doing the catwalk.


Yes, I wana be like her. I've always thought that rock chicks aren't made for modelling but she proved it wrong. She's definitely not the stereotypical girl that you'll see. She's different from every other model. I like the fact that she has a little bit of a boyish look but at the same time, very pretty. There's no wonder why I like pretty boys. (Boys that potentially look like girls.) =P
Ah well, Agyness is definitely one that I would like to use as an example.



I can't wait for the very first Drama Club meeting on Tuesday. I am really excited for it! Really am! I'm definitely dying to try out a different art form. Well, I know and you know that I hate watching musicals. But you know what? I've always wanted to do one. Hehe. Unknown facts about myself eh? I know watching it is boring but to actually be in a musical, it's fun! That's one of the things that I've always wanted to do. A musical. And I really hope that through this Drama Club, I'll get a chance to be in one. Hopefully. To dance and sing and act. That's 3-in-1. Who knows, I might be a good actress. It's gonna be worth trying. Ah.....I love my 7 months holiday. Of course I spent most of it lazing around cos I know I won't have the chance to do it again but towards the end of it, I did things that I never thought that I would do. It's one of the benefits of not having a boyfriend, I realize. No one to pull you down!

No comments: