Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Lawak.

I still can't believe I actually forgot my birthday this year....again! My goodness!! After I got ready for college, I on my phone after it's whole night charging. I received 3 messages. I read the first one from Sylvia. It read "Bla, bla, bla..... Happy Birthday....bla, bla, bla...." And I was like,"Birthday?? My birthday meh???" Then I asked my sister,"What day's today?" "Friday. Why?" I stood there thinking for awhile...... Then I said,"Friday....Friday......... Oh yeah! Today's my birthday hoh!!!" *Stands there laughing* Yes, I laughed at myself. I suppose I was too engrossed with my Physics homework last night and also trying not to be late for class. I remembered last night actually. Kian Wee actually chat with me announcing "TOMORROW'S OUR BIRTHDAY!!" =.="


So that's my day. And I'm going out tonight! After class though. =.=" Till 8! I hope Raymond chia me..... My birthday woh.. *hint, hint*

No comments: