Thursday, August 7, 2008

I somehow got tagged by Phoebe

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Questions~
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
~I just learned how to add and subtract. xD

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
~my day's almost ended....oh well, my to-do list everyday; 1)get to class early 2)get my homework done 3)hang out with friends 4)blog 5)read my Bible and pray

3. 5 snacks I enjoy.
~I'm not an avid snacker but....i like that Julie's cheese crazkers, Big Apple's Wit Nut, Cheezels, sweets.

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
~donate, save and thrift. Billionaire still wanna thrift. xD

5. 5 of my bad habits.
~Doing things that I shouldn't do (like now, I'm suppose to be doing E.M homework!), being sarcastic, diss people?

6. 5 placed I have lived.
~I have lived in Kuching for 18 years and 7 days.

7. Jobs i've had.
~registrar for Microsoft Conferences with Techmex Staging Productions under Caddy Services.

I TAG
1. Elly Changi
2. Gwen
3. Anders
4. Jzlyne

No comments: