Sunday, August 24, 2008

Say "Fridge!"

Nothing much to blog about just that.......I'M BACK FROM SANTUBONG!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! lol? Anyway, patience dear readers regarding my finds in the thrift shop. Pictures will be posted THIS WEEK. After my report on lame refrigerators is done. (well, even if it isn't done, i'll still camwhore and blog. Haha! Just waiting for the right time.) Yeah. I gotta wait till the other 2 occupants of my rooms are out then can I do my photo sessions. *chewah!*


Am currently listening to Coldplay. Really reminds me of the time when I religiously listen to their songs everyday way back when I was younger. I tell you, their songs get better and better. I never get bored of them either. And most of my inspirations come from Coldplay. I mean, I listen to them everyday and if I don't listen to their songs, it's like....... My day tak sah you know! Well, that's when I was younger. I have a feeling it may come back because right now, I'm under the ecstasy of their music. Yup. In the middle of the night. There's something bout their songs that's therapeutic.


Okay, back to work!

No comments: