Sunday, July 13, 2008

Malasness

I feel so malas wana blog.... even though a lot of things happened but for some reasons, I don't feel like sharing it. =P I feel very stingy these days.

-->Amy Yong still unknown. Blueks.
--> I went out till late night. I have no such thing as curfews. Thanks ma for trusting me and raising me to be responsible.
--> I was being all housewife.
--> Two days ago, which was Friday, I so semangat iron my GB uniform and
polish my heels.
--> Today, I got my Auxillary Worker title and got my black lanyard with a whistle. =)
--> Erm, unexpected things happened which words cannot explain. Yerdeh! Actually lah, I refuse to explain. Wahaha!! My pride and ego does not want to admit it.


There you have it, my week in a nutshell. Boring right?

It is I, in GB uniform.
Not my Gaban uniform. =(



2nd Kuching Company Girls' Brigade
&
3rd Kuching Company Boys' Brigade.


No comments: