Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Ex

Crap lah my cousin for talking so much. All thanks to me for starting the topic. What topic was it? It was of The Ex. Tim.


It all started with me seeing him at driving school. Heh. Sad part was....all these while, Tim thought I hate him! That's so not true! It's just that...I couldn't bring myself to talk to him. I may seem to hate him but I really don't! Just because I don't talk to you, I hate you. I just can't. I don't know why but I can't.


I thought that he should be the one to hate me cos I'm the one who dumped him in the first place. The reason why I dumped him, aiyah...dumped sound so horrible. 'Left' lah hoh. I left him cos I was so occupied with band and all. I just can't be in a committed relationship. I didn't want him to be hurt because I can't spend much time with him. And I don't think he'll understand the commitment that I have to make.


So I was telling my cuz that Tim talks so easily with my friends and not me. Then he said he still has a crush on me, till now. Just that he thinks I hate him. Oh my....I feel so bad. Really bad that he thinks this way. But knowing my cousin, I asked him for proof. My cousin said that Tim likes this girl in his church and asked Tim to compare her with me and he said he still prefer me.


I admit that I am touched by what he said. That I was always special to him. And I also admit that he was the best I ever had. Being post-Wilfred, post-Ghubbie and post-Raphael, the best is still Tim. And I was single ever since Tim anyway. Never had a boyfriend after him.



Ah....but still, I don't feel like being in a relationship right now. I don't feel like being committed just yet. Well, maybe. See how things go. I still have my dreams of having my own fashion line. And I haven't started college.

No comments: