Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thou Shalt Speaketh Of Me!

I wana sleep but I have to do my essay. I'm hungry too. Lazy wana cook maggie. Haha....


I wana talk bout myself. heehee....


Me? I'm 18. Legal and single. Hahaha....


A Bidayuh that does not speak Bidayuh and knows no nuts bout Bidayuh-ism. (Lol?)


Bidayuh sesat lah ya....


But........


I speak Iban and Chinese.


That's cos I'm 25% Iban and 25% Chinese.


The other 50%? Bidayuh lorx.....like duh...


I love language.


I like long walks alone in a very calm place and I eat ice creams on cold days.


Music is my ecstasy.


I have 2 brothers and a sister. All bachelors, attractive but hard to please. Ahaks..


Prefers cats over dogs and dress over skirts.


NOw for the boring bit..


I'm currently doing Foundation in Engineering in Swinburne.


And I often wonder......


What the hell am I doing there?

No comments: