Monday, September 15, 2008

Music Pumps The Heart

I'm dropping Drama Club. Definitely. I sorta lost interest and came to realize that it isn't really what I wanted. It was worth trying though. I want music!! I want....a band. Like marching band or something. Something music....in a concept that I like that is. No way am I gona join Choir. No offense but.....there's nothing to it in choir. No challenge, no nothing. And it's very much old fashion and out of trend lah. Marching band is already invading Sarawak(in fact, we're one of the states that produce good bands.). If you think marching band, you should think world dominion. LOL. Cos that's what it's looking like now. Widely advertised. It has become cooler and more appealing than the conventional orchestra or choir. Meh. Once you're in a marching band, you'll get what I mean.


Music....I need music. That's what I need and that's what I miss. The music scene. Swinburne definitely has nothing much to offer in this area. No marching band. No orchestra. Nothing. Nada. No way am I gona join Dancesport Club. They keep using that song "Low". Got bored of it already lah. It's pretty much like......if you hear "Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur......" you know that Dancesport Club's just round the corner practicing. It has become their trademark.


I was thinking of joining the Avant Garde concert my brother was talking bout. But....I'm really not confident with my flute skills lah. And to think of practice time some more. And being with people who actually had formal flute lessons. Unlike me, who learn secara koboi. Hmmmm...... It's been a while since I've touched the flute and read tauges. Hehe. I'm a more of a spontaneous pianist. I don't like following tauges.

No comments: