Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Don't Wana Say It

I just found out today eh, yesterday that this guy has a HUGE crush on me. Obvious li! Well, after few months of observation, he obviously and obsessively likes me. =.=" Alamak.... He's a black aight. Their culture is so different from ours. When they like some girl, they would really show it out. Now that freaks me out. (Well, not all of them do that lah..) Worse of all, the class knows it. It's sooooo embarassing. Just last week he said that he won't talk to me(after some conflict at Chillipeppers). I was so happy when he said that. Then all of a sudden, he talked to me. Huargh!!! Freaky man!!!! Then he started taking my pics in class. Dammit!! But thanks to my best pal Rahim who told him to delete my pics. Thanks lots Rahim! Anyways, this guy, he even wrote "I'm sorry" on the whiteboard. Gah!!! Hey, even Malcom knew that message was for me. I just pretended that I didn't see it.


Oh what did I do to deserve this??? I shouldn't have been nice and friendly to him. Ish!! But what to do? That's my nature bah. I treat him like friend and he treat me more than that pulak. But yealah....I can be super nice and yet super mean. I'm not talking to him at all. Got abit lah...just to answer his question. And I never let go of what he said to me. It really isn't polite to say that to me. Of course I won't let it off that easily. What he said really tainted my dignity lah.


I don't like! I don't like! I don't like!!! Eew! Eew! EeeewwwwWWW!!! And by the way Mac, I so don't pilih rupa.


I really don't know what to do other than ignoring him and not talking to him for the rest of my life. Heck! He scares the hell out of me!!! I need people to be with me when he's around. Haihs....I wish Arvin came sooner just now cos that guy was at the lobby, talking to me. Then all the madness started again........


I feel like swearing now. &%^&((()(&&%^%#$#@@!%%^%*^*%@$%&(_)*&%!!!!!!!

No comments: