Monday, September 29, 2008

The Clothes Junky

Today, I was really lazy to go for class. So I went late. Hehe. No transport bah. My sis was lazy to send to me actually. So waited for my mom to pick us up. My class starts at 8.30am but I went at about 9am. Reached campus at about 9.30am. Heh. Then my lecturer was like "I thought you were celebrating Raya as well." xD No lah. Had trouble getting out of bed. I love Mdm Sandy for her sense of humour and motherly way of treating us. Unlike Miss Phang. Yeah, I admit. I dislike Miss Phang. She and her nagging voice? Ugh.....hurts my ears. It's like hearing music that's off key. Just now, most of us didn't complete our homework. Yeah, I know. Homework?? It's really unheard of in college but it does exist in the eyse of Miss Phang. As long as you're under Miss Phang, the word "homework" still exists. Anyways, she started threatening us with...."By the way ah, don't think your finals is still a long way to go. You must do your homework to improve...." Bla, bla. Something like that lah. And I was like,"Are you threatening me? It's my life. Not yours. I know what to do." For those of you who are kinda rebellious, I think you'd vomit blood having a lecturer like her.


I just came back from a little shopping with my sis and younger brother at Sarawak Plaza.I saw this really cool hat!!! My bro likes it too. Ah....he memang sama palak with me lah. Argh!! Hate it when I go shopping. Gerenti I see something I really like and totally lust for it after that. I want that hat. =( Then this lady bought the exact same hat that I liked!! Dahlah I already thought of getting my sister to buy it for me. Cis! Poser na that lady.....


Hmmm.....I fear I may become one of those Swinburne gals who dress really over-the-top to campus. Well, I can't help it lah. I get bored with what I wear easily and I'll always think of new ways to wear my clothes. Currently, I try not to buy new clothes cos I have too many already. I'm already a clothes junky so better not have more junks in my closet. All I need to do is mix and match. But I still want accessories with my clothes,


I should give away the clothes I'm not wearing. Some are really nice and still in good condition so I should bless others with it. So that should be my mission on my Wednesday spring cleaning. Get rid of unused clothes and clear up everything!


On the way back, I think there was a suicide attempt at Wisma Saberkas. There were lots of cars parking at the road side(you know, the kepos) and there were Fire Brigades and an Ambulance. No smashed up car or a bloody corpse. When I looked up at the carpark at Wisma Saberkas, I saw some guy at the edge and a fireman and another man trying to convince him not to jump. Well, I just assume they were doing that. We'll see in tomorrow's papers.


Dang, my sister has a blog and I think she's reading mine. I have to hold back even more now. =.=" Sis, if you're reading this, I want you to know that.......you suck. xD No lah....just kidding. =P You're the coolest sister ever. Just don't read my blog. Please....

2 comments:

LadyBulan said...

gurl..that's why i prefer school uniform..hahahhahhaha! i know how u feel..so..jd creative..just mix and match..and christine..i remember our conversation at The Spring..the day we and Amanda went out..at the escalator..u said smthing..CHANGES..and i do believe in that gal..coz..i think..ive changed..not the Ant u know..i jd more..hurmm..u'll see la..hahhahaha! anywy,miz ya! luv ya..muaccss!!

Christine Dior said...

ant!! u read my blog!! i wana cry!!! hahahaha.....missed ya gal! ala....changes mmg happen one. human beings nvr constant. yalah. i wish swinburne got uniform. maybe one day i go campus pake baju sukan SMK Green Rd, seluar pendek and selipar jamban. btw, i wana knw da new ant. =) eh, bila free? mok kuar ngan kau ngan mandy. bila year end break start? holiday ku start 2nd week of nov.