Monday, January 19, 2009

Sincere Apologies

To the offended,


I see that you are offended and I would like to say I'm sorry that I did. When posting that post, I didn't intend it to anok anyone or insult anyone. But when I read it again, it did sound like it and I really am sorry. At times, I'm just such a brainless moron who doesn't think about what happens after I post a blog post. It's my fault and I don't blame you for being mad at me.


Actually my intention is just to tell about Malaysian politics and wanted to just make us young people realize how important being a good leader is so that we can lead the country in future. I suppose you did misinterpret it and I shouldn't have used that example. It's really mean of me to. And I'm really not proud of what I did. So I deleted the post.


Just so you know why I didn't post anything on my cbox or any blog post before this, I had internet problems. I don't just let my friends "fight" for me and I just cower behind. No, I don't wana do that. I got myself into this shit and I'm gona make up for it. My friends have got nothing to do with this. So, leave them alone. It's me that you're angry at.


If I do know you personally, please do tell me. I will gather up all my courage to apologize to you personally, face to face. Just e-mail me at christine.scribbles@gmail.com. I only guess that I know you but I don't wana apologize to the wrong person and I don't wana jump to conclusions. And if you don't wana accept my apology, fine by me. But if you wana wage war with me, I'm not gona participate. I don't wana waste my energy just to be mad and bitter. You're not gona get what you want anyway.


If I don't know you, please, you're just wasting your time.


I don't care what you have said about me. After all, they're just words. Words that will just leave me unscathed. People will listen to those who knows me well. People will listen to my friends and family.


I wana thank my friends and family for being very defensive and thank you all for standing up for me even though I wasn't aware of this madness till last night. Hahaha...got the biggest shock of my life to see my cbox filled with vulgarities. You all fought Gaza-Israel style! Anyway, at least now I know that there are people who actually care and I know that I can turn to you all whenever I'm in need. Really, thank you all so much! I feel.....terharu. Serious. Ganas betul you all....it wasn't necessary actually. Just ignore that person sudah cukup lah. You all just made yourselves even more angry. Buang masa you know..


To the person who is offended, would like to hear from you soon. Tell me who you are. =) If you are willing to settle this once and for all.



Undeserving of your forgiveness,
Christine

No comments: