Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hot Cocoa

I'm so not liking Safari. It takes forever to upload photos. I think I'll get back to using Internet Explorer lah. Cos it's way faster at uploading photos on Blogspot. C'mon...Safari!! By Apple? Why aren't you living up to my expectations?? -.-" Screw you!! Gona download Mozilla Firefox when I do remember to... Safari brings shame to Apple. It's either that or Apple is lousy but has beautiful packaging. Microsoft rocks!!

Now, anyway, yesterday was a cold and wet day and I happen to have a blocked nose and I felt a little bit sick so I decided to make Hot Cocoa. An out of the blue experiment that just fits the weather so well.

So here's how....


First off, you take a big mug and fill it with milk. Not too full to the brim as you might wanna add some water to the hot cocoa later on.



Next, you pour the milk from the mug into a pot and bring it to boil over low heat.



When it starts boiling, quickly add one spoonful of cocoa powder and chocolate if you like. (I tried chocolate chips but it didn't melt well so I think chocolate should be better.)






Pour the mixture into the mug and DON'T FORGET TO ADD IN SUGAR. Just add in sugar to your preferred taste.



Top hot cocoa with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder and if you have chocolate shreds, feel free to add them. Or just add anything you like.






Sip. Enjoy.





The face of satisfaction.

No comments: