Thursday, January 22, 2009

Palak 'Dented'

Why did I bother apologizing in the last post?? I don't think it was the politic post that made you angry didn't it? It was definitely the Edward Cullen post. I'm not apologizing for that.


Anyway, life must go on!


One of the things that I don't like about Chinese New Year..........



MY NEIGHBOURS ARE FRIGGIN PLAYING IT AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, I WANA SLEEP!!!! IT'S 10PM!!!! BELOM CNY!!


A casualty happened early in the morning at work. Well, I was in the kitchen and my boss asked me to so something. Thierry was taking in all the 'tiang'. So, I go out of the kitchen door to do my thing. He comes in the kitchen door with the 'tiang', doing his thing. And collision happened between my head and the 'tiang'. My God! It didn't hurt! But it was embarassing! Dahlah I takut Thierry rasa bersalah...Accident bah. It happens. Aku ok. Cuma.........PALAK AKU BENJOL!!! =( It was red at first. So I attempted using makeup to cover it. (Thanks to my bag that's filled with junks I never take out!) But then...it still doesn't work! Still red!


Oh my forehead....DENTED! D=

3 comments:

gio said...

ok dior, seriously: EMBARRASSMENT TIME! haha malu na jwak eh!

LadyBulan said...

wawawa!! palak dented..!!! well..bukan dented.! flowerhorn nia..hahahahaha!!!

Christine Dior said...

wahahaha.....dahlah after accident, fikiran aku x betul. mala jak lupak sesuatu...

Antonia!! sampe hati ko pdh aku flowerhorn!!! =( huhuhuhuhu........................tetak gik! kecik hati i...... =(