Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day Job

I got a job!! =D And it starts tomorrow!! Woohoo!! I'll be working at Five Loaves Cafe. Same row as LEPO Music. Heehee.. I just love the shop that I'm gona work at. I'm a person who's passionate about things like ice-cream, breakfast and anything sweet. I love making breakfast. Banana French Toast. My own version of Cheese Omelette. Things like that. So I will opt for places like Desserts or Scoops. These were top on my list of work places but then my sis told me that FLC is hiring, so I didn't hesitate. FLC is more of a breakfast place. They serve stuff like Nasi Lemak, Bread Pudding, Sandwiches, Fried Noodles and they've got interesting drinks too. Ever heard of Banana Chocolate Smoothie or Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie? Tastes real good. I'm a regular customer so I know kay? Those smoothies taste darn good! If you want something refreshing and healthy, they've got Cucumber Lime Juice and Buah Kedondong Juice. Definitely a good place to go for breakfast. So come and visit me yeah.


The best part of my job is that I get 2 free meals and I don't have to work on weekends and I only work from morning till evening. No night shift for me cos.....FLC closes at 7pm. =) Ah.... wonderful isn't it? So I don't have to worry bout my job clashing with GB and music practice. =)

And I get to see that cute guy working at LEPO too. =P Sometimes he orders lunch at LFC.

I just can't wait for this working experience. =) And also my paycheck. xD

No comments: