Saturday, January 24, 2009

Non-Mushy (or is it?)

Sighs. I miss my hearthorb. Cos with him, it is different. It's like....I can be a bestfriend talking to him and still have this "connection" and also totally respecting him. But I'm glad we didn't become an item. Relationships have a way of disrupting the process of getting to know each other. Friendships are always the best way to start. At least now we're talking and just being friends which I think is best. Rather than jumping into a relationship and end up not talking at all. Well, I foresee that Christine will still not be in a relationship this year but I'm considering my options and making more friends. But....anything can happen. And I heard the hearthrob might be studying in Swinburne next year. Woohoo? Really unsure if that's gona be a good thing or a bad thing.


But one things' for sure....gona concentrate on my music, work and studies.


Haiyak!!

No comments: