Monday, January 5, 2009

From Kuching to KL.

Gosh...i miss my cousins. Kinda sad that they couldn't drop by at my place before they leave. Huhuhu... Ah well. Will see them soon. I hope. =( But I do intend to go KL alone or with my brother to visit them. =) This year. I WILL go to KL. It will be my New Year's resolution to be fulfilled. If my cousin's would read this, they'd be laughing.

So I'm gona go look for a job. Get myself some cash for the trip to KL. Woohoo!! It will be an adventure.

And this year...KK. I must go. Kononnya for my cousin's wedding lah but the real intention is to go sight-seeing. Bahaha!! I'm sure Azrul would know what I mean... Hahahaha.....

Let's just hope I remember not to speak Melayu Sarawak to the Malay shop keepers there like last time. It's been a long time since I've been to KL.

No comments: