Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tiredness

Holidays are here and no, I'm not spending it on hanging out with friends but staying at home with my family. I've been hanging out a lot before the hols anyway. I'm at home doing house chores like what I did few months back before college. Back to housewife training as Antonia and I put it. Hahaha...


Anyways, I watched Madagascar 2 last night and it was good! Alakay's so cute!!!! =3 Ahaha....it's funny. Loads of animated movies coming up.


Went to the gym just now. Yeah, I know, me going to gym?? So unimaginable but I went anyway. My mom decided to bring us to the new gym at the Sarawak Club Golf Course. Kinda awkward but did some good exercise. Not heavy cos I don't wana end up looking like a stick.


Tired....so tired. I don't feel like telling bout my Lundu trip just yet. Too lazy to blog much.

No comments: