Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An Attempt To Sound Intelligient

Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies just got interesting. Moral's more interesting. hehe. I like the other Moral lecturer. Whatever his name is. I actually got some things. Moral is really very interesting. Since the lecturer said that he's open to debates and questions, I choose to debate. There's lots that I'd like to debate. Like....Living the moral life. We discussed that there is standard moral to follow because what is regarded moral in one place may not be moral in another place. For example, our culture here prohibits public affection while America is okay with it. So living the moral life is not necessarily a good life. So I'd like to question people whent they say "to live a moral life". Interesting I tell you. Interesting. Haha.

No comments: