Sunday, October 18, 2009

To Tingle Your Taste Buds...

Hello all! Hope you had a nice Sunday. My Sunday's great as always, kick start the day with God. And after that fellowship with friends. It never gets old. After church will always be lunch and today, we tried some place new recommended by Aunty Alice. The place is called Kopitiam No.6, located at Jalan Song. We had some claypot stuff and it taste really good. We had Chicken Curry, Lamb Soup and Pork Leg. Yum..yum....

The Chicken Curry...this was my favourite! They added curry leaves to it which made it have that beautiful fragrant that makes me want to eat it!


Lamb Soup


Pork Leg!! We Dayaks must have this...


Later at night, my mom was having the 'Lazy Sunday' syndrome so we went out to eat. Went to Family Cafe at Hui Sing Commercial Centre and had the most amazing meal in the world. Seriously...nothing beats a simple Chinese restaurant serving non-halal dishes. All-in-all, it costs us about RM100++ for 6 people. So that means, RM20++ per person! Couldn't get any better... I remember St. Faith's 40th anniversary dinner at 4 points was terrible! And it's RM45 per person. I can honestly tell you that I can cook a better soup than what they made that day. It was pathetic. Anyways, snapshots of the food....

No comments: