Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jamming!

Wow.... I really enjoyed practice just now. Love the jamming session with my musicians Thomas, my brother, Raphael and our latest and definitely staying pianist, Ruby. We are now complete! No need to borrow the 'older' pianists. Now, we all have the same feel, into the same music.....in other words, we are all sama palak.


Well, what we did was jam Taylor Swift's Love Story, punk version. =P The wonders of jamming kan. And we did all that in the CHURCH SANCTUARY, complete with head banging and stuff. Crazy aye? Worldly...so worldy....=P Very rock la....dahlah while we were doing those unrelated-to-practice stuff, people who were gona attend the event at the Parish Centre came to the church and were totally watching us! Bangga la...but malu also........


Sadly, time was limited so we can't jam long enough. Boohoo.....I so love jamming now. I wana jam summore....

No comments: