Monday, February 2, 2009

I Saw You From The Balcony....

Whoa....I'm so loving my holidays! It's a blast! Or at least I think it is.... Well, been going out with Amanda since Friday night. Haha...did lame stuff that night. Just picking up her brother and we went to Boulevard to get some makeup. So we planned to go breakfast together the next day and invited Jzlyne and Antonia, hoping they can join us. Sadly, they didn't. Ant can't cos 'outings' are very limited for her. And Jez....well......had a hard time crawling out of bed. Hahaha......


Had breakfast at 5 Loaves Cafe, the place where I work at. (Ahem, please people, do drop by the shop. It's halal by the way.) Hang out there till about 12pm. Almost left without paying. After that we went over to LEPO and bought guitar picks. Dang! I bought one about a week ago and now it's gone! Those small things disappear so fast....


Then we went to Spring AGAIN. (Notice how the word 'Spring' pops up frequently these days? Just shows no matter where I go, I'll just end up there.) So we girls went on a little shopping spree. For things that we need of course. Real fun. The kinda boring bit was when we had to go to the bus station to pick up Amanda's grandma. But all in all, I'm just happy that I could spend time with my friend. Sadly, this year's their STPM year so I don't really wana kacau lah. Takut their parents find me....habislah aku.


Oh well....guess that's all the update I have for now.

No comments: