Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tired!




What I'm wearing...

Knitted cardigan - hand-me-downs from my cousin
Pants - Elle
Shoes - Primavera
Butterfly ring


I'm so exhausted after helping out in the children's camp! But it was well worth it and I don't regret a single thing. They really made my day and made me feel that life is great. They've also been such a comfort to me as well. Anyway, so today I went to church and saw some of the kids. Man, I'm so exhausted I don't even know what to write. I guess I'll get right to business. I wore something pretty simple today and I absolutely love these shoes! I picked them out for my sister. I also love the pants that I'm wearing. Looks a lot like leggings but it's not. It's thick enough so your panty lines aren't noticeable. I bought it for half price at Elle in Spring. Notice the necklace. It's on repeat.

No comments: