Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged by Syaza

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Syaza aka Sotong!!

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
we're lesbians *winks!* NOT!! My friend lah.

3. Your five impression of him/her?
-thought she was quite and reserved at first
-found out she wasn't so quiet after all. haha!!
-nice girl to hang out with
-found out she could draw really well
-she can be demanding but is always willing to help when we need it

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
umm...she always take my physics practical book for me. xD

5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you?
wah....aduh, i don't know lah. too many.

6. If she/he become your lover you will?
MY GOD!!! *pengsan* (i think she pengsan also)

7. If he/she becomes your lover, the thing he/she has to improve on will be?
don't be so demanding la dear..... xD xD xD

8. If she/he your enemy, you will?
i will not talk to you babe and pretend you never existed even.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
She stole my boyfriend!! xD No, no.... She left me for another girl!! xD xD

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Hang out....we really need to do that again lah. And ponteng class Physics kejap.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
What else can I say other thanbeing one of my best pals in college?

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
It all depends. Some may like me, some may hate me.

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
I like that I'm creative. LOL. (Am I even creative??)

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I hate that I'm a procrastinator.

15. The most ideal person you wana be is?
I wana be like Jesus!

16. For the people who care and like you, say something to them.
Thanks for your love and care people!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1)Gio
2)Syaza (tagged but i tag again)
3)Gwen
4)Thomas
5)Elly
6)Micheal
7)Frank
8)Aimi
9)Yanie
10)Nimai!!

18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
He's single now.

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
oh no......it's not good. both of them got girlfriend. the gfs will be devastated.

21. What is no. 2 studying about?
oh...things to do with numbers and explaining natural phenomenon. Same crap that I do.

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Baru jak...

23. What kind of music does no. 8 like?
she likes Paramore. Like me.

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yeah, sure he does.

25. Will you woo no. 3?
What's woo?

26. What about no.7?
Apa ya woo? ????

27. Is no.4 single?
I think so. Should be...

28. What is the surname of no.5?
Elly Changi....Elly Changi....Elly Changi what ah? aduh.......(please don't kill me Elly Bear. even though i know you so long, i stil can't remember!)

29. What's the hobby of no.10?
That's easy. =) He likes cars and has a fetish for hair. Right Nimai? Heehee...

30. Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
They don't know each other...

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Swinburne.

32. Talk something casually about no.1.
He is Mr. Kenny Rogers!!

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
.....................

34. Where does no.9 live at?
From Miri. Currently in Kuching. Hostel kat Swinburne.

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Don't know lah. Uhm....white? (chio...sebarang tembak lah tok)

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Nope. They don't even know each other!

37. Is number 7 the sexiest person in the world?
one word----> xD (is that even a word??)

38. What is no.6 doing now?
online?

No comments: