Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Youthful Sunday





My outfit that I have planned for today. Today's Diocesan Youth Sunday and so I decided to dress more 'youthful' to church. Cool but very dressed up and not down. A little effort but looking effortless. Below is the break down of my outfit:

Blazer with gold buttons: Thrifted
White dot textured top: Mango
Distressed maroon denim: Garage Jeans from Brands Outlet
Bangle: Gift from a friend. You can buy these at Kuching Waterfront. Loads of those handmade knick knacks.
Necklace: Gift from mom. It's a beautiful silver necklace with a Minora on top and a Star of David at the bottom.
Bag is from Warehouse.
Hi-Top Sneakers: Vans

2 comments:

HanaBlurbs said...

That blazer I likeeeee :D such a sempoi outfit hehe!

Bloobs Blurbs II

Christine Dior said...

mehehe...some 90s weird shaped structured blazer. Ku beli RM5. dayummmmm.......