Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cheers To The Freakin' Weekend!

....well, not exactly since I have to prepare for Special Exams. *sarcastic yay* But I'm just too passionate about sharing my sense of style ever since I made a makeshift tripod so I didn't have to buy one. Gets me excited every time I come up with an outfit! So this blog is kinda like my style diary. I hope it inspires people!

Today, I wanted to wear a dress because I'm going to church and I think that I should be more proper and modest as I am going to meet the King of kings and the Lord of lords. There should be a sense of reverence there. And so, I must present my best.




Denim jacket: Mango
Dress: Some shop in Bukit Bintang Plaza
Chain necklace: H&M
Clutch: Pull & Bear
Boots: H&M

This is one of my favourite dress but I've been trying not to wear it too often. I just love mustard yellow. Mostly because it complements my skin tone best. I also like the cut. I just feel like twirling in this dress. So it's a happy dress. 

Yesterday, I was supposed to study but my sister decided I should go to her friend's goat farm with her. She promised me it wouldn't be long. Lies. But it was great. Goats are actually cute and happy things that just poops like nobody's business.



Top: Cotton On
Racerback tank: Hand-me-downs
Skirt: A hand-me-down Cotton On
Bracelets: All are gifts
Sneakers: Vans

Not sure why I thought this would be appropriate to go to a goat farm but it is comfortable. I am all about comfort after all. If I can look good and be comfortable, why not right? I didn't give it much thought but it looks great.

Lately, I have started exercising again because I want to be strong again like the good old days. Ever since I was diagnosed, my mom has been giving me juices and it has become a habit. Now that I am studying, I've been avoiding instant noodles cos they're the worse brain food even though I like it so much. And my diet consists of soft boiled eggs. It's my favourite anyways....

I have to study.

No comments: