Friday, December 4, 2009

Another Day...

Ahh....gona be away from civillization tomorrow. Boohoo.

Hmm....what have I been up to besides going through my closet? Went out with my dearest beloved on Wednesday. =D
It was a great night. It was the first time we went out that we really dolled up. Hahaha..... It's too bad we forgot to take a picture though. Cos all these while we would be in t-shirt and jeans and sneakers.


There is one thing I do not like about going on a date to spring is that we'll meet people we know. And when you want to keep things a little low profile, you just can't at going to tHe Spring. Problem is, all the good stuff is there! And movies! So I guess I'll just have to endure it and mind my own business. It feels weird for me. Hehe... Well, time to get used to it.


But still....I am not looking forward for tomorrow.. >.<"

No comments: