Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Green With Envy

Today, I share with you one of my favourite look from 2014 with a little 2015 update. Green was my favourite colour when I was younger but not so much when I got older. When I first laid eyes on this top, I fell in love immediately. I guess the love for green never went away, just buried in the depths of my soul. Emerald green. No wonder I had a fetish for Zelina (The Wicked Witch) in Once Upon A Time which also explains the title. I loved her Emerald amulet, it looked so divine that I wish I had one. 

I had fun with this photoshoot. I used to be so self conscious and camera shy but after watching Fashion Blogger, a segment on E!, I had more confidence when I saw one of them doing the exact same thing I'm doing. Except that she has a more fancy tripod and she was daring enough to take it to the streets! If that were me, I'd feel absolutely stupid. 

Also, this is what unemployment looks like:




Necklace: H&M
Top: Miira Mew
Skirt: BB Plaza
Shoes: Island Shop
Bag: Mango
Smile: Priceless

The update to this look is the shoes. I used to pair them with my black and gold creepers but I decided it looked heavy so I opted for these wedges. I think it looks more put together than my initial approach to this outfit. 

Today, I was pretty upset to wake up only to find that the Christmas tree has been taken down. I can't believe that Christmas is already over! It is also surreal that it is already 2015! Sigh. My hope for this year is that with the amount of free time I have right now, I would explore blogging more and get inspiration. I also hope to fill this space with more interesting stuff. 


Here's to a new year!

Got Instagram? Follow me @chris_scribbles
  

2 comments:

HanaBlurbs said...

Mak oi that last pose haha!

Yesss I watched Fashion Bloggers too and feeling inspired, but also lack of tools. pfftt. love the emerald top :D

Hana Blurbs

Christine Dior said...

Hahaha...... yeah...the last pose. XD