Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gotta Catch Up!

Hello everyone! Sorry for the really long hiatus. Got caught up with school work again. Busy, busy, busy. Plus, my camera's busted so I pretty much have to rely on friends to take my picture for me. Right now, I'm waiting for my dad to get me this baby...
A Sony NEX-3!

Since I don't like the idea of carrying a bulky Canon EOS or bother with manual settings on a Nikon, Sony NEX is perfect for me. (I'm just so lazy!) Maybe next time I'll get those professional cameras. For now, this will do.

About two weeks ago, my friend Syaza of Bloobs. Blurbs. from Miri came over to Kuching! I'm so glad she came to visit! Cos I miss her LOTS! She is another fashionista friend of mine. I have to say she is really good at make up eversince she moved back to Miri. We had a really good time catching up. Here's some pictures to share...


The guy in the picture is my coursemate/friend/2nd or 3rd cousin, Gio. Haha! You should drop by his blog! I guarantee you, it will never be a dull moment.

I fell in love with that hat in the last picture that I wanted to just walk out of the shop with it. Haha! I just can't afford Roxy but I bet I can find something similar to this hat somewhere in the streets for a fraction of the price.


2 comments:

HanaBlurbs said...

Nice choice of camera ;D senang to take close upshots OwO

d'awh miss you guys loads too already! Pfft haha thanks for the compliment on my makeup, tp ya pun dh luluhh dh my makeup after a long day x:

I am sure you'll get a RM50 similar hat instead of that RM100+ one from Roxy 8D my fedora only costs that much!

Christine Dior said...

oh yeahh...u are good in makeup! tp yala...dah sepanjang hari dah. kinda melted away. sayang eh...

i might even find one for less. :O