Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Colours



Wearing: Blouse - 2nd hand; Circle Skirt - thrifted; Platforms - Nose; Belt - 2nd Hand; Necklace - Sister's.

So this is what I wore today for church this Sunday morning. And now, am listening to Swedish House Mafia. Dope I tell you! Boring day that's why I decided to blog! My updates? I got a new phone with superb camera so I'll be snapping a lot and therefore, my blog will be updated often now. Yeehaa! I got the Samsung Galaxy SII in WHITE. Totally loving it. All the pictures I took right here, are all from this phone so it's definitely being of good use to me. Also, it's my new personal assistant! All my class, daily schedules are in it. Plus, I can blog on the go if I want to as well! Sadly, I will have to say goodbye to my old journal of which I call my 'Blueberry' because it was where all my important dates are. I liked that Blueberry came with a map of the world so that I can dream of all the places that I wish to go to and know some Geography. It has become obsolete once the new technology came in. Sorry Blueberry, hello Galaxy!

Noticed how my clothes are mostly 2nd hand or thrifted? Well, it doesn't cost a fortune to have style and look good. Sometimes, it just takes a little bit of imagination and inspiration to look 'expensive' as Alex Perry like to say. Old clothes can look current if you know the trick of the trade.




 Items: Bag-Boulevard; Platforms-Nose.


2 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

thats a really feminine nice get-go. plus the hair, as usual. :-)

Christine Dior said...

ahh...thank you! hidung ku kembang kelak...*shy