Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Merdeka people!

Happy Merdeka to all Malaysian citizens out there! Hehehe... Well, I didn't do much lah...Just came back from McD to bid farewell to my cousin who'll be leaving for Scotland. Met Lizard on the way. Chit-chatted. Bla, bla.......


Oh yeah, there was fireworks near my house. It's was beautiful! Watched it with my brother. Sweet eh?


Anyways, nothing much to blog about apart from the fact that I am sleep deprived and my brain being unable to think properly due to tiredness. I wana sleep but I'm just to full to sleep. I ate a Spicy Chicken McDeluxe LARGE and it was still so small. Sighs. And it costs so much.


Almost forgot one thing....


I went for Girls' Brigade today. I was so tired after my maths quiz but I thought I'd just go. After all, I'm the one who decided to come back and serve. A commitment is a commitment. No compromise. Today's my first day with the Cadets (Cadets are girls aged 9 years and below if I'm not mistaken.) They're just adorable lots. They learned how to wash plates today and they got so excited by the end of it. Even the quiet ones suddenly became chatter boxes. LOL. After their achievement, they went to get their bags and two of them got my bag and water bottle for me. Awwww.....that is just so sweet! I'm am touched by their small acts of kindness. Thank you cute little ones.

No comments: